Where'd my baby go?

Mitchell on his BIG Boy bed.
Mitchell Helping Daddy take down his crib. 


Mitchell is potty trained and no longer in a crib, I guess it's official, he's not a baby anymore. It's a little sad. I was a little emotinal on Saturday while I watched the crib being put away. We have always had to take it down for the next child. So the child that was in it seemed so big. But there is not a next child on the way any time soon, if ever, and in my mind I still think of Mitchell as my baby. So it was a sad day for me.

4 comments:

  Marly

March 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Oh my goodness, he is potty trained?! He's really that old?! That's crazy. I'm sorry he is growing up so fast.

  Jason and Lissa

March 9, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Is that why you wanted to watch Kiera? Because you miss having a baby around? ;)

  Heather

March 10, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Oh that day is coming soon for us. It is so sad. Well, Dillon needs the crib but Ayden LOVES the crib so I'll be sad when I have to move him to a toddler bed. I'll be even sadder when he starts popping out of bed every five minutes.

  elizabeth

March 11, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Aww!! Poor thing! :( At least he's still young, so he's still YOUR baby :)