A few announcements

First of all for any of you that have heard me say how addicted I am to candy, I would just like to proudly announce that I haven't had candy for 13 days now. I thought I was going to go crazy the first few days, but it hasn't been too bad since.  I'm sure I will eat it again some time, but I will eat a few pieces here and there, and not eat a whole bag at a time. ( which I did very often). Until then I'm not eating any. Hopefully this will help me on my quest to be a little more healthy. 


The Second VERY exciting thing is that my Brother gets home from his mission in Rio de Jeneiro today! I am so excited that he is coming home. I wasn't able to go up to Utah to see him home, but I am hoping to see him soon. I just am so proud of him and want him to know how much we love him!!!!!!

6 comments:

  Bree

May 15, 2009 at 6:41 PM

We know Julie really well. Tyler home teaches them. She has been pretty shook up over it all but is doing great. It seems like everyone here has a cousin that we know. Jef and Julie have a cousin here too!

  El Jefe

May 18, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Dear Liz,

No candy for 13 DAYS! Holy SHIZ, Liz. That is incredible. You've inspired me. In your honor (and for the benefit of my lovely figure), I am going to try this myself. Starting today, I will go sugar free.

  silvia

May 18, 2009 at 2:20 PM

LIZ! how are you? I got your invite and now i've rediscovered your blog. Your kids are so big. Gracie is so stinkin tall. And look at your baby, I can't believe he's three. Anyway, it's good to find you again.

  Emily

May 18, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Thanks for the invite! I love the blog and think you're crazy to give up candy!! Way to go though.=)

  The Hollemans

May 18, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I love your family picture! So cute!

  elizabeth

May 18, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Haha!! Congrats on not eating candy... I need to do that with not drinking pop! :(