My Baby Brother Gets Married

I was lucky enough to get to go to Utah to see my brother James get Married. It was a great weekend and I am so thankful for Brad that he was so willing to support me and stay behind in Texas and take care of the kids. I wish he could have come long but plane tickets cost a lot and we didn't want to dump our very active kids on anyone for that long. But here are a few pictures of the fun filled weekend. Congrats to you both and Marie, welcome to the family. Love Ya!


Me, My Sister Rebecca, my Sister in law Karee and my mom at the reception( above)














James & Marie coming out of the Temple













Here's our family at the Reception. Brad is missing (Thanks Babe) and my Brother John is on his mission in Brazil.













James and Marie at their wedding breakfast












James and his two sisters at the reception








The happy couple at the temple after they got married.

2 comments:

  Amy Miller

August 25, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Looks like it was a nice day. What temple did they get married in? It doesn't look familiar.

I'm glad that you had a good trip!

  Elizabeth

September 1, 2008 at 8:35 PM

the logan temple, it was really nice. I haven't ever been there before