First day of School













Here is Isaac all ready for school and waiting for the bus. He woke us up at 4:00am to ride the bus and we had to send him back to bed. I think he was excited. This is his third year of pre school. He has a late birthday.













Here is Isaac Finally getting on the bus. He was asking for days to ride the bus. Sorry it's blury.














Here is Gracie modeling before going to her first day of second grade. I just can't believe she is getting so big.















here she is crossing the street to get on the bus, I really don't think she knew I was taking this picture.


Here is Gracie with some friends, Liam and Olivia. At the bus stop after their first day.

3 comments:

  Heather

September 3, 2008 at 6:47 PM

Isaac looks older in that first picture! He must have had a recent growth spurt. Gracie and Seth are both in second and he literally grew out of his new pants in one month. Luckily, I kept the receipt and we'll just exchange them. It's crazy how fast they grow!

  Marly

September 4, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Wow, I can't believe Gracie is in second grade! I guess it makes sense, Jayden is in First. I don't think I realized Connor and Isaac will both be in the same grade.
Wasn't that nice of him to wake you up at 4:00am. Seriously, what are they thinking?

  El Jefe

September 11, 2008 at 7:36 AM

back to school, back to school, to show my dad i'm not a fool.