Trade In















So I had a birthday recently and I treated myself to a new Jogging Stroller. This Umbrella Stroller is what I have been pushing Mitchell in while I run. It is like trading in the Chevy Metro for the Cadillac. It's SO much nicer!!! Happy Birthday to me. Lucky for me the camera battery was dead and there aren't any photos to post of the festivitis. But it was a great day.  Mitchell likes the Stroller as much, if not more than I do. He woke up and saw it all put together and he climbed right in and ate his snack while watching a movie. I think it's just as much for him as it is for me.

1 comments:

  Marly

November 18, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Awesome! This really is something for you because then you don't have to fall over if you hit a small bump. Happy Birthday and glad to hear you're running. I remember walking in the morning. It would have worked out better had it not been so early.
I just lost my walking buddy. Not sure what' I'm going to do now, but I guess I need to still do something.