Halloween Costumes















































So, these are the kids dressed up and ready to go. We went to the church and had a Chili cook off dinner, and then a carnaval and then Trunk or Treating. Of course we took the camera to the church and didn't get any pictures but they had a lot of fun, and a lot of candy for me to eat. Oh, I mean for them to eat. I love Halloween in Texas. The weather couldn't have been better. Jeans a T-shirt and Flip Flops. It's so great. The kids costumes don't haveto get all covered up by the Heavy Winter Jackets. I am a little biased but I think they are pretty darn cute! Oh, in case you can't tell Mitchell is Linus from Charlie Brown. He wasn't really up to dressing up and he has his blanket and thumb at all times, so automatic costume!

2 comments:

  Grant Family

November 6, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Hey! Cute pictues. Your kids are getting so big! Its been too long since we have seen you. I keep telling Charlie that we need to plan another trip to Italy and he is all for it! Just give me a few more years.=) That was a perfect idea for Mathews costume. I should have thought of that for Vaughn. I had a heck to a time getting him in his chicken costume!! love you!

  Grant Family

November 6, 2008 at 2:22 PM

I meant Mitchell!!! Opps. Sorry. I really do know the names of your kids. love ya