Friday night fun

Against my better judgment I put this picture of myself on here. But Mitchell is cute cleaning out his pumkin. So please ignore me. 













Gracie and Isaac wouldn't put their hands in their pumpkins. That means that mom and dad did it all. This is what Gracie thought it was like to touch the inside.










Here's Brad cleaning out Isaac's Pumpkin. Sorry don't know why it's blurry. 











Here are all three kido's proud of their finished products. I doubt they will last until Halloween, but it was cute to watch them and we had a lot of fun. 

2 comments:

  Bree

October 20, 2008 at 10:09 AM

Such cute kids! They really have grown up a ton. It amazes me how big Mitchell is. I guess Annie is too but when you don't see them everyday it happens so much quicker!

  Colette

October 22, 2008 at 9:59 AM

I know, I hate to be in our blog pictures too! Way to be brave! Mitchell is cute gutting that pumpkin! Cute blog-good job finding out how to make it cute! Cute jack-o-lanterns!