Fun Memories

My nephew Thomas
My sister in laws Jo, Marie and Karee and me and my mom.
Everyone was in this pictures except my sister, who is on her mission
My dad and Brothers, David, John, James and Daniel and Brad
My nephew Sam, giving Grandma a piggy back ride
Isaac and Mitchell going up the slide.
My mom and dad will all of their grand kids
My mom and Gracie
My nephew Aaron goofing around

One night while we were in Utah, we decided to go to the park behind my mom's house and take pictures. Even though we didn't have make up or hair done, and most of the kids were in pajamas. But it was a great night. We took a lot of fun pictures and the kids got to give and be given piggy back rides, and make pyramids and run around with Holmes their uncles dog. It was so great to sit on the bench and just watch all of them running laughing and playing. Memories we will cherish.










1 comments:

  Jennie Larsen

September 12, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Gracie looks SO much like your mom! How beautiful!!!! And I'm so glad you took pics of life as it is...who needs matching clothes and hair done perfectly? Great pics and memories!