Brothers

The kids doing their thing on the swing set in the backyard
Isaac and Mitchell are Best Friends. They do everything together. I love to look out the window and see the things they are doing. Or if I can't see them to just sit and listen to them play and imagine and laugh. They have so much fun together and bring such joy to me.
They spend hours at a time outside, come in and rest get a drink and go right back out. Some Saturdays they are out there ALL day in their pajamas and are dirty and worn out by the end of the day. I love that they can go in the backyard and be outside and play and be boys and get their energy out.
They were playing doggie, and Isaac was pulling Mitchell with the jump rope as a leash. They came in the family room to find daddy putting together a dog kennel and they climbed inside and played doggie in it for a while. We got rid of the dog, so we got rid of the kennel, maybe I should have held on to it.

0 comments: