Where did the last 9 yrs go?

These are not in order at all, but I am too lazy to change that. Gracie just turned 9. She wanted our family and some friends to go the beach. We thank them for taking the time to drive down there and spending the day with us to help her have a great birthday. After the beach we went to IHOP for dinner where she got free ice cream.


She got an awesome scrapbook kit which she loves. It's just her kind of thing.
She got 3 new Webkinz, which she was very happy to receive.
She got her ears pierced a few months ago and she got many new earrings.
I can't believe she is 9, where does the time go? She is such a sweet girl I really love having her in our family.


We Love you Gracie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments:

  Tippettsfam

June 14, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Gracie, You look a lot like Grandma Tippetts when she was your age.

Uncle Paul

  karee

June 21, 2010 at 1:06 PM

I can't believe how big she is! Holy cow. I am so excited to see you all.

love
Karee