Our big 4 yr. old

I LOVE this look that he gives. It' a I am excited but I am going to be shy face. It melts me!
One of my AWESOME friends made this car cake for our birthday boy.
Brad and I were able to go to his school to share cup cakes with his class.


He had a great birthday. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said a red, purple, and blue car. So we bought him some cars and he got a few from other people and he couldn't have been happier. We went to a movie as a family and then went to eat at the "cow"-chick fil a. We love our little guy!!!

4 comments:

  The Hunsakers

May 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I love your cute little boy too. I cannot believe he is four. I swear I was just playing with him in nursery.

  R A C H A E L

May 19, 2010 at 7:53 PM

I get that look a lot in Primary. He is so adorable.

  Marly

June 15, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Is he really already 4? That's just nuts!

  Amy Miller

June 21, 2010 at 11:47 AM

That four years flew by. He's so cute. You look great Elizabeth! Congrats on the last minute 5K too!